Wednesday, March 22, 2006

An explanation.

To those of you who check this blog on a somewhat regular basis (which I believe is three people, one of them being myself), you may start noticing blogs appearing days after they were “posted.” The reason behind it all is that I write these posts at work, mail them to my blog, and then have to wait to get around a computer with enough internet access to my blog to edit and post them. If they were posted as is, it would be a real mess. Line breaks would be everywhere, and I hate seeing line breaks in a blog post. Seeing as I try to present a professional appearance as possible, given my good grammar and the fact that I capitalize the words at the beginnings of sentences, I like to avoid messes. However, to be fair to my sense of structure, I will date the entries for the day I wrote them. If I don’t remember the time I wrote them, it will be notated as 12 pm (noon).

Thanks for reading.

-D out.

No comments: