Monday, January 30, 2006

This is where the title is.

The only reason this post exists is so I can have 3 posts for the month of January.

While I'm here... I noticed a blog during my surfing that had two posts (on the main page) about three weeks apart. The most recent post started with, "Wow! It's been a long time since I've updated..." That was back in 2004. Am I the only one who thinks three weeks between blog posts is pretty standard? I mean, if that person were to update their blog now...

-D out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well not everyone can be like me and have hundreds of thousands of thoughts running through their head that need to come out or there will be a really messy explosion. Besides you've had other things to attend to (namely me) and I should take up most of your time if I do say so myself :). Love ya D!!