Friday, February 18, 2005

The sounds of splintering wood and tearing paper.

The following conversation actually happened. The names have been changed to protect the stupid.

Me: “Hi Sue.”

Sue: “Hi D, I see you and Alan dressed alike today.”

Me: “No we didn’t. Look at him, he’s wearing a grey, short sleeved, button up shirt, I’m wearing a navy blue sweater. He’s wearing tan slacks, I’m wearing black cargo pants. He has tennis shoes, I’m wearing Airwalks. What makes you think we actually dressed alike today?”

Sue: “Well, you look so different, you guys must have planned what you are wearing today.”

A moment of silence will be held for the passing of what was my last shred of hope in humanity.

1 comment:

-D said...

No, it was a weekday at work, and floppy blue hats are generally only allowed by leads/quality control on the weekends.