Monday, September 20, 2004

Disappointment

I hate to disappoint you, but I have nothing to say that you haven't already heard before. I'm pretty sure everything that's been born of the neurons of my grey matter has been said before, probably by men of more import or greater worth or higher virtue than I. You won't find anything new here. In fact, I've already fallen upon repeating myself. The first three sentences in this entry (and this entry being my first) have said the exact same thing.

Here's a hint: everyone else is just like me in this regard. Every blog you come across, every article you read, any book you peruse while waiting for the train, any talk radio that plays in the background at your white collar job will be just like mine. Everything that could have been said has already been said.

And with that, welcome.

1 comment:

pureonyx said...

Is that so? Hehe. Keep bloggin..